Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

Hi!

Hi guys! I hope you are all well! Long time no see! 
I thought I'd restart my blog with a little bit of chatter and a catch up!

Since I was last blogging under Snowdrop85 I have moved out of home, I'm now in my 30's, I have started my own business, I have two little cats and I have found the love of my life!


I missed blogging and have thought many times about restarting and I'm still very much follower of the community. When I moved out of home, life took over in a big way and I didn't have time for blogging or YouTubing any more but I certainly missed this wonderful hobby. 
Some of my interests have changed but I am still obsessed with makeup and skincare still seeking out new launches and new colours. 
I know the blogging world has changed since I was last involved and I'm looking forward to learning again! I'm on all the all the usual social media channels links are in the side bar!

See you again soon!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment