Pages

Monday 8 May 2017

OPI No Tan Lines

.
My newest spring nail colour is this beautiful polish from OPI's new Fiji collection. No Tan Lines is from their spring 2017 launch which consists of 12 tropical island themed colours evoking all the holiday feels! The range stretches right across the colour palette including ocean blues, floral pinks, a sunny yellow and a sandy neutral. Although I was drawn to at least half of the collection I focused on this stunning orange colour.
No Tan Lines is a bright orange, a shade that is certainly lacking in my own collection. This colour is a true orange, not leaning too coral or red this colour is bright and sunny on the nail. I can't compare it to anything else I own and I feel like this colour is quite unusual and one I can't immediately dupe. 


No Tan Lines is refreshingly bright but not neon. I love to contrast the nail with a bright pink lip, MAC Gulabi for example is my current go to. I have quite a lot of navy in my wardrobe and this colour combination compliments with navy beautifully. 
Two coats and you're good to go and wear was excellent lasting a good five or six days on me. I know I'll be wearing this colour a lot over the summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment