Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll Mascara



Mascara is probably my most favourite beauty product and the one product I know instantly if it's a keeper or one to be banished to the bottom of my makeup bag. I spotted this new launch at the L'Oreal counter recently and I have to say I absolutely love this version of their Mega Volume mascara. The range includes Miss Manga, Miss Hippie and the new sister Miss Baby Roll. 
I had the same instant love with Miss Hippie when it was released this time last year, it gave me a spidery clumpy 60's look that I adored from first use.
Miss Baby Roll has a similar effect creating masses of volume and thick black lashes, my favourite! To get the look I like I usually go for two or three coats.


Miss Baby Roll is available in 5 versions, Black, Black Waterproof, Indigo, Lilac and Teal all in keeping with the fun summery look of the tube. The mascara claims to give great curl to lashes, I can't say that my lashes are amazingly curled but I have particularly straight lashes and curl is not a quality I usually look for in a mascara. In this instance I am more impressed with the volume this mascara gives me. I'd certainly repurchase this delight when I my current tube needs replacing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment